Wednesday, September 2, 2009



Just finished my face sketching. Haha.. My first masterpiece. Though it doesn’t similar to the photograph, but I satisfied enough. Took about 45minutes to finish it.

Hmm.. talking bout USU, there will be no ending. New things are continuously to happen. We learnt to be a unity, cooperate each other, take care of each other, escape from the-cruelest-seniors, admire the elder, etc. Another news- don’t know it should be a good news or bad news- Cl fans club does exist! The members are my some of my friends at USU. Haix… Keep screaming: “CL, we love you”.. A little bit afraid. I couldn’t imagine that my absence influenced them yesterday. They would warn any guy who sits beside me. They are not allowed to behave like that actually. I do not expect such this fans club. In my SHS, I mentioned every friend as my fans. haha.. Frankly speaking, the result comes late oo..


Got stomachache for these 2 days.. annoying le..


O yeah, talking about my birthday, I admitted that this year is differ from the past. Thanks to my school friends who have been my best friends and my dancing friends. Really appreciate you, guys! Got 4 books to be read and 1 clothes. Thanks


Sibolangit, I’m coming… I will experience new things again. Haha.. Nice oo

No comments: