Wednesday, September 23, 2009

6 points to be fulfilled everyday

Yuhuuuu… Jin tian Cl hen gao xing..My family and I visited Borobudur temple this afternoon. Everytime when I go to temple, I feel relieved and no burden at all, a nice place for refreshes your mind, body, and soul. Months have passed since I went to Irian Barat temple with Lay..


I am reading a book entitled Chicken Soup for Single recently, in fact it is almost 1 month and I haven’t finished it yet. Many things I could pick and contemplate from that rectangular-thick-thing. One of them, I decided to do the same as the book tell me. What is that? 6 points that I really TRY to fulfill start this morning..


1. . Do sth for others

2. Do sth for myself

3. Do sth that you do not want to do, what you are supposed to do it

4. Do physical exercise

5. Do mentally exercise

6. Arrange a sincere pray that contains the given gratifications


Let’s review what I have done today

1. Do sth for others. Got in a queue to buy food for my family, rushed from the 2nd floor to the base to open the door for Mom, rushed again 30 minutes later to give her mobile phone. Wkkk.. Such small cases I did today.. But, I believe that sedikit” lama” jadi BUKIT

2. Do sth for myself. Did 2 sketches out of 20 as my target ( begadang habit reborn ), ironed my clothes, hohoho

3. Do sth that you do not want to do, what you are supposed to do it. Changed the bedclothes after I had slept in them for 1-2 months.

4. Do physical exercise. Still in a process to find a solution. No jogging since nobody is going to accompany me. Haixx

5. Do mentally exercise. Went to temple and got an extreme relaxation.

6. Arrange a sincere pray that contains the given gratifications. Thanks God for the health, comfort, food given to me and family today, Sabbe Satta Bhavantu Sukhi tata..


Hope ming tian hui gen hao.. Tchuess..

No comments: