Monday, September 28, 2009

First day..

I’m not healthy today.. Lost my appetite to have my lunch. The only one thing I could do as soon as I went home was: lay down on my bed. Slept around 2 o’clock yesterday has made me as the another girl, not lasak today..I had a not-too-good nap (around 1 hour) since I have private lesson again. Got myself in an above-normal temperature. “ABSENT”, this word rushed into my mind. But I have found myself retarded of Deutch ability. I had just told one of my friends not to be lazy yesterday, so that I may not be a lazy girl oooo… Haha.. Actually I was not concentrated on my lesson but still I have to try, and I passed it! I planned not to have my dinner before, but of course I’ll get sick the next morning if I did it. Just had my dinner.. hoho..

EXCITING ooooo.. Today is exactly one month after my birthday. Got a present from Rinie, some chocolates and a Doraemon doll. Hehe.. I opened it together with my eldest sister, she’s surprised by the ants in the box of chocolates , “iiiiiiiiii.. kau hia…”,she screamed. “mana,mana?”, I screamed too..haha.. Brought the box and ran out of my bedroom as fast as possible.. How come oo?? Btw, Thanks oo ninimooo.. haha.. wo hen gan dong oo.. wkk..


Got a new friend yesterday, the one who always ON time and admits himself as a genius boy.. Sombong oo..wkk..


Need to continue my sketches, can I? haha.. Let’s see then. Get well soon Christine Lestari


Thanks God..


No comments: