Waaaaaaaaa…. Huhuhu.. Lay wasn’t here anymore. Lay, jia you! May not miss Cl too much.. haha.. Cheer up! Life must go on!
Anyway, today is the 5th day of holiday. End of holiday will come. Huhuhu.. Wish this holiday will be filled by useful schedules ooo.. Did the shoes, bags, clothes – washing yesterday, the only thing I could do besides sleeping. Refused to hang out with KMB friends to Yoserizal 21 ( uda terkapar oo..). Does Yoserizal 21 really exist? Doubt it. They gathered again at Sun Plaza this afternoon, for the 2nd time, I refused to join of the reason I should visit my grandmother. Sorry yooo…
HAPPY… => the simplest word that I love very muaaachh.. Happy to know that my grandmother is still fit and healthy, happy that I ate bakso since a long time ago, and happy to know that Lay reached Aussie safely.
SAD.. Hate this word looo… My head knocked the stem while I returned from Air Terjun 2 warna last Sunday.. It was utmost hurt! Really! Forgot to tell my parents that night, so I told Mom the next morning.. Mom was shocked. “comik su e ane? Kog bo langsung kong? Thau be sai liktho2 e.. Tu si ane lo comik mama bo ho hui2 khi mana2..” huhu.. It would be more difficult to gain the permission next time.. waaaa… Dad went to buy Ang Kong Yan. It’s my turn to be stunned by the price. 310thousand rupiah for 1 pill only! Weleee.. That amount of money is better to be allocated to others who need it!
No comments:
Post a Comment