Mars Arsitektur
Bila berjalan selalu melihat kiri dan kanan
Lebarkan mata, walaupun sipit
Pikiran dan nalar digunakan untuk berkarya
Jaya dimana saja
Inilah kami putra dan putri arsitek
Berhati baja, tak kenal lelah
Walaupun hidup kami selalu di studio
Tetaplah kami gembira
Majulah arsitektur
Busungkanlah dadamu
Tegakkan kepalamu
Majulah arsitektur
Kembangkan jiwa dan ragamu
Hehe.. Sometimes I’ll laugh if I find myself as a uni-student. My family does the same. Feel strange everytime I said ‘I have a lecture tomorrow. Need to wake earlier.’ Waaaaaaaaaa… Others will think I am mad if they watch me laugh and laugh. Uni-life means that nobody has been somebody..
O yeahh, we did the sketch at the auditorium of USU yesterday. Really like we are in a film. Sat on the floor together with nice weather and started to draw. 1 hour was given and it flew so fast. We’re divided into groups and from each group, one should come in front to present his/her sketch. Of course it should be the best one. Sadly, I was not that person. Kartika was the best of my group. 1 person more to be adored by cl. haha.. But,it doesn’t mean the opportunities to be the best will not come. Everyone deserves it.. Just the same as the lyric of ‘Everyone is number one’ : Di yi ming shu yu mei ge ren…
No comments:
Post a Comment