Thursday, November 15, 2012

what a day

brrr..... it's said that winter will begin in late december and the possibility to snow is very low. winter won't be too extreme this year. but -2 degree celsius in mid november? are you kidding with me??? it's 17.46 now, and the sky is totally dark outside. arghhhh... me dont want winter to come so fast. btw, i'll have my english test tomorrow (fingers crossed). I havent prepared it. lol. how am I supposed to talking about civil engineering in English? hope I dont get a killer examiner. please be good, huh? hmmm... about the validation of the subject I'll take abroad, till now it can't be confirmed. arghhhh... smua akan baik2 saja, right?



chilly and foggy day

#when you still wanting sth, you wont ever enjoying your life. whe you still craving for sth, you'll never enjoy what you have at present. stop wanting and enjoy your life. -Ajahn Brahm-

sabbe satta bhavantu sukkhitata. saddhu saddhu saddhu

No comments: