Mom said, "when you are in a situation where you can do nothing, just stay still and WAIT. dont try to step forward. sometimes things can't be rushed. we have to be flexible." I get what my mom told me. Things cant be always as what we expected. doing your other things while waiting. and never forget to keep praying. =) roger, Mom. Command accepted!
hey, I hear this song from one of videos of BridesOn22. I searched it on youtube by guessing the title "marry me". and yeahhhh, i am right. i wonder why wedding songs are so good to hear repeatedly. hmmm... suddenly i recalled my high school memories and am missing to communicate with friends by sending sms. kinda bored of chatting, ya know? sending sms, and waiting for the reply. checking the phone every 5 minutes. hahahahha. such an undescribable feeling.
Praying for my gorgeous niece. Get well soon, wen. missyousomuch =*
sabbe satta bhavantu sukkhitata. saddhu saddhu saddhu
No comments:
Post a Comment