Monday, November 5, 2012

i have to calm myself down

too much things happen these few days. got email from the university that i would like to do exchange at, they said i cant take one of the subjects that i want. i need to take another subject before taking what i want. arghhhhhhh..... not only that, my niece got high fever and totally weak. she couldnt eat,but just drink. they gonna take her to penang tomorrow. d*mnnnnnnnnnnn.... i wanna scream out loud. please take care of her, GOD. i beg You. she has to be healthy as soon as possible. everyone is feeling not good now. she is the spirit booster for everyone. please take care of her. I do believe in You


Everything will be alright. Yes, it would be. Whether I am mature enough or not, this is the time to prove it. Just one thing, bless all my family and beloved ones out there, GOD. I would be more than thankful for that. Thank You

sabbe satta bhavantu sukkhitata. saddhu saddhu saddhu

No comments: