It will be the last
badge batch of eggs i bought. i will neither buy any of them in the future nor eating them. no dairy products as well. i have thought about it for a few months actually, now i have made the decision. I admit I am not ready. But i have just to give it a try, right? I have lived my life eating beings for 21 years. It's the turn for veggies. The only person who would be so worried by my decision will be my mother. although i am big enough (read: fat), i am not as fit as my outlook. you know i have got into hospital twice! my immune-system is just not as good as others. She worried I can't get enough protein (which is good from fish, meat, etc.). no worry mom, gonna eat tofu n tempeh as the substitute. Yes,i.am.going.to.be.a.vegan. is there any reason behind? Other for the sake of beings' life and healthiness, I simply feel more secure. okie dokie, so it has been made up, yeah CL? herzlich willkommen zum veganen Leben =)
nice weekend everyone. =D
sabbe satta bhavantu sukkhitata. saddhu saddhu saddhu
No comments:
Post a Comment