Saturday, July 14, 2012

Grown up

Yes, I am indeed grown up already. No more kiddie, childish, immature, etc. But, it's all just how the way i am thinking.

The way I act, walk, talk in my daily live, they are still the same. I simply like to walk and jump at the same time. I like to smile and laugh suddenly at the street when I am thinking of sth funny, without concerning about others. I just like to talk nonstop and fast without any comma and fullstop when I am happy.

though, some things change. i dont get envy easily, i think twice before make decision, i learn to let go, i apologise first when i do sth wrong, i ask when i know nothing, and i learn to admit my feeling. okay, actually it's not such a 'woowww' thing, right? in age of 21, it's not a strange thing that a girl could like someone. hahahahhaa. but it's not what my friends think. lolololol. they read my tweets and saying that kiddie has grown up alrdy, questioning me who is that, etc, etc. lololololol. I do admit that i can't easily fall for someone. but, i adore people easily (i have a long list of it, and i write down their names on a piece of paper. guess that your name is included or not, guys?? hahahahah). soooo, now what i would like to clarify: i am not such a person who will take action, i do believe "jodoh tak akan kemana". no name is going to be called out, even on my blog. no characters of him are going to be shared. not a single clue will be released. hahahhaa.. just wait for some more time, yes cl? maybe till you success not to eat nuts anymore??? lololol. it will need pretty much time for sure. ciakakakakkakakaka

me wearing germany's tricot =D

#jiayou qing ai de san jie. ni yi ding zuo de dao de. loveyouloveyou

sabbe satta bhavantu sukkhitata. saddhu saddhu saddhu

No comments: