CL's confession
I'm not sure with this feeling before
But, I just realised it,s... special
It's the anseer why I can't get too close with boys here
8t's the reason why I dont receive any confession
Yes, I have fallen in ... But, it's absolutely strange
I dont know him at all
We met coincidentally
Since then, we havent met each other again
I think there is sth wrong inside me
Helloooo, you met him only once!!
As a girl, I am the same as others
I am dreaming of a charming prince
THe one who could understand me, be there when.I need him,
lend me his shoulder for a short nap,
giving me some small surprises, etc., etc.
Yes, I wish for a drama-liked-prince
BUT!! In fact, I dont like if someone is caring me a lot
Especially boys!!
Once they are showing those overprotected acts, I am going to ignore them
He is not that type
He is soo cool ( d*mn he is COLD )
The more he acts cool
The more I wanna know about him
Yet, I have no courage
I am not going to try to know him more
What I am going to do is,
denial!!
denying this feeling till it's gone slowly
it's okay to call me a coward
sabbe satta bhavantu sukkhitata. saddhu saddhu saddhu
No comments:
Post a Comment