Saturday, March 12, 2011

Happy Birthday, my Superhero

My superheroooo. happy bday to youuu..

who is then my superhero? she is ... the one and will always be my only one...

eventhough i do not always make her as my number one,
she always makes me as her number ONE

eventhough i do not always ask her, 'how was your day today?'
she always asks me at night, 'have you had a great day today?'

eventhough i do not care about her dried skin caused by me,
she always tells me to take care of mine, asks me to put some lotion,..

here is my superhero,

she is the best of the best woman for me
she is the best of my best friend
she is the best of my best singing partner
she is my best teacher about life
she is the greatest motivator for me

and because of her,

I am here
I learn about life
I learn about forgiveness
I learn about failure, success
I am healthy till my 20
I do not lack of anything
I learn how to cherish what i had
I learn about love...

do you know,

how big big big i miss you now?
how big i wanna hug you now?
how big i miss to hold your hand and walking together?
how big i miss your cook without 'pork'
how big i miss the time when we were sleeping together?

sometimes i think, it would be very nice,

when i fall sick
when i got toubles at school
when i had nightmare and couldn't fall asleep
when i lost in my first competition

do you know why?

there is always only one reason, that is:

I COULD BE NEAR TO YOU, MOM...


I love you, Mom
Pray for you always, be healthy...






handmade cake for my superhero.. ice cream inside, not too good looking, but yeah.. it has been made with lots of love. hahaha

Your always little daughter,
CL =D

No comments: