Yeahhh.. I am starting a new page of life. 2 days more, OSPEK is coming. Our seniors have given us lot of information about OSPEK and uni-life. It drove me crazy and so confused. Many things to do. I’m not a girl anymore. As my mom said, “When you are in KG, Elementary, JHS, SHS, you are still a DOLL that is controlled by others ( teachers, parents ). But, when you are in university, you have been a human who should face your future by yourself, who should control anything.”
I really thanks my mom. She advices and warns me everytime I’m in thin time. Don’t know how I could return it. I exactly know that I am the only one daughter that she worries most. Recently, consecutive problems came and I ought to face it. Seems that I succeed. Your daughter will grow up, mom. Nin fang xin! But still, I’ll need Your advice.. hehe
Thanks Rinie for being my talkative friend. Hope Lay’s apho will get well soon. Congratz for all who have passed their OSPEK well.
Things that I need to accomplish:
-Concentrate on study
-Make friends as many as possible
-Make this month worthy! August will not be a sorrowful month for me. I love August the most!
-LOVE MOM FOREVER AND EVER …
No comments:
Post a Comment