Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Well.. Fall in ... the most suitable word to fill in is ‘perplexity’ . Did I have make a best desicion? I think so. I opt USU as my first way to pursue my childhood-dreams, be an Architect! Before, Thanks God to guard me till this stage. Majority of my friends and family members asked me to stay here, absolutely-delicious-yummy-culinary city. Haha.. But, on the other hand, some ( perhaps less than 5 ) asked me to study abroad just because of the reason ‘It’s cool!’ OMG.. Not that word I wanna hear actually. Anyway, I just reregistered my name at USU.. Confused with the long procedures I should take, forms that I should fill in. These following days must be the busy days for me. I have to go to lovely school to have my SKHU being legitimated, get the stamps at post office, double some forms, etc.. If I may say, its better than stay at home. But, I have to bother my father again. God, if I have the chance to be a human being again, it is a great pleasure if I be a man. I ever heard an old sentence, “If you are born as a man, it means you have uncountable good act. But, if you are born as a woman, it means you should behavebetter”.. believe it? Whatever it is, just try to do good things. Hmm.. Is it kind of a strange thing if one get to the university? My mother keep on asking me about my reregitration and smiling all the time. She said, ‘My daughter has grown up now and will get to the uni soon’.. He???

O yeah, I went to Metta Karuna temple lasr Sunday. Miss the time when I was in JHS. I joined GABI (Gelanggang Anak Buddhis Indonesia) there. Now, I’m not ‘anak’ anymore.. haha.. Running, playing, rolling on the ground, have lunch together, hide and seek,... sort of nice memories..


miss it...

No comments: