it has been a long time since the last excursion I joined in germany. last tuesday we went to visit the beautiful small city called Malchow for the most popular rotatable bridge. we found out that people on the not-too-big bridge were mostly tourist (not the local Malchow residents. just like us being tourists. hahhahah). salute to the engineer who did everything by HIMSELF starting from designing, calculating, etc. etc within just 6 months! he graduated from the same uni I am studying now. Our Professor is proud telling us the biography of him. ahahhaha. but me managed to meet him in person there and moreover, me were invited to the city hall and got the largest hall they have to hear the preasentation. hey, why bother so much? however, I do really enjoy the excursion. i wonder if we could build a rotatable bridge in homeland in the future? need a budget from the government though.
short escape from the hectic Berlin
the Civil Engineer wanna be
being treated by the Professor to have a drink here before heading back to Berlin.
Thank You Prof. Fischer
I dont know why I cant upload the video of the bridge when it`s rotating. hmmmm.. if someone interested, just google it. hahahhaa
I did plan not to attending the last two subjects from 18-21.00 , getting home after 18 and doing the assignements. but I got message asking me if I could work at that time. again, we received another changement by the costumer. we should finish it by next monday, still they change the structure in every single meeting they done. arghhhhh... my chef and I got annoyed somehow. it`s like, we did everything for nothing, huh? got home at 02:30 in the early morning. I didnt change my clothes and just fall alseep. fortunately the chef drove me home as he knew they wont be any train anymore. Danke Dirk! hope the meeting goes well for you today.
time to go back to powerpoint. havent create a single slide of the presentation for tomorrow. well, a long night to go. see ya friends
sabbe satta bhavantu sukkhitata. saddhu saddhu saddhu
No comments:
Post a Comment