life gets thougher , at least till the 2 weeks. I even dreamt about CAD for the 3-5 hours sleep this week. staring your monitor for 15 hours 3 days consecutively with those details and structures..... has knocked me down. well, it passed. deadline was yesterday and I hope the chef had a good meeting with the customer. guess I could go back to the track to prepare for the soon-upcoming finals? I am really nervous now. I need 48hours a day. I do think to start drinking coffee? I aint a coffeee person though. But I need to stay awake and still fit. what to do?well, well, well, this too shall pass
Happy Holiday to Medanese! sorry to my sisters and friends that I couldnt manage to write a lot (read: catch up) recently. will surely write back to you in the next 2 weeks! see ya
sabbe satta bhavantu sukkhitata. saddhu saddhu saddhu
1 comment:
Heiii CL, I won't mind of course. Proud to be featured in your blog! Remember the grass is not always greener on the other side. Be thankful for what you have and keep moving forward!
Post a Comment