Hi! well, it has been a long long time i do not write on my blog. but I will try to write again. well, I'm on my 2nd semester of postgraduate programme. still, majoring civil engineering. life gets a bit harder now. uni´s deadlines, upcoming exams, parttime deadlines.... i do really need a powerbank. I dont really feel well today, but I was happy that the lectures were from my favourite Professor. His name is Peter Weiß and over 60years old (I guess he ever said he´s 65). Despites his age, he never fails to bring the lecture with laughter and big smile on his face and ours! today he told us about the bad habit of his wife, that she often does things on the very last minutes. after few minutes of the story telling, in the end he said `But I love her though´. So sweet of him, huh?
I was scrolling on my facebook page today, and guess what? I am missing my old friends. I am missing the life, where my friends and I do webcam in different time zones. tears drop when I suddenly remember a good friend of mine, Timin. It has been more than 2 years. I do hope your family will stay strong and doing good. well, we knew each other starting from senior high school, but the impressions that you have given to me, to us your classmates, are just awesome. I do adore you. Thankyou dearest friend! oh well, I have to plan to have a short escape. But I do not deserve it now. you havent done your job, christine! I wish I could do backpacking with my girls.
I have been in KampoengHalaman for a month in March. time flew so fast. I remember I have waited quite long for the time to come. but just in a blink of eye, the holiday has ended. I thank everyone though. it was a great holiday. Thank you Mom for fulfilling my request on every single food I am craving for. Thank you for take care of me when I was really sick and had a bad cough till you need to wake up in the midde of the night just to make sure I drink water. Thank you for letting me eat tons of duku and salak. Thank you sisters for letting me borrow your shirts and other things of yours. heheheeh. thankyou for not being to ´perhitungan´with your buntut sister. Thankyou my friends for the catch up sessions. happy to know that you all are doing good, especially those who are doing their intern as a doctor. yes, they are officially doctors! congratulations Dicky and co. Last but not least, thank you NanPengYou for not letting me ´pengangguran´ even just for a day.
I´ll write more next time. I have to go to bed because of the headache. see ya friends
#prayforNepal
sabbe satta bhavantu sukkhitata. saddhu saddhu saddhu
No comments:
Post a Comment