Tuesday, June 3, 2014

One step further

Hallochen everyone! So,after the short vacation to switzerland and italy, i am back to reality now. Done with my experiments today. Well, i'll start to write the report tomorrow on, since my supervisor is giving me the instruction tomorrow. I hope everything is gonna be okay.

Anyway, was very satisfied with the vacation. We are indeed truly backpackers. We hop from one city to another city. Just in less then one week, we have been in 8 cities (geneve, lausanne, zürich, lucerne, milan, florence, rome, venice). We got to get out from hostel in the early morning, around 6 am?, and then back at 22-23pm. It was a tiring vacation. There were times when we ran to the train station to catch the train. We often forgot about the time because we were just amazed by the view.
I am truly blessed!

It's freezing cold, but i always want to sleep on snow! Mission's accomplished.

About switzerland, i love this country! Yes, everything is expensive here! When we arrived in italy, we were like, just eat evrything we want! Put aside about the living cost in switzerland, it's a quiet and friendly country. Not rarely, the locals would offer us some help when they saw our confused face staring at the map. I never find that in Berlin. It's neither  zürich nor geneve which impressed us (People tend to go to both cities in switzerland). We agreed that lausanne is prettier. That's the reason we passed 3trains in a row and managed to catch the fourth train. Another priceless moment is, when we saw the view at mount titlis! I was like, praise the lord! I felt i am in the postcard. The view that i could just see by googling before, it's right in front of me now!! I couldnt stop to say, "wuahhhh". So did my backpacker partner! We were both speechless.

Colorful houses in Burano!
Somewhere in Torcello

The famous Rialto bridge in Venice.

Meeting some indonesians from bali when we're heading to colosseo.

It will be a long long long writing if i am to share the whole story in switzerland, sooo let's go to italy. Rome and venice are two must-go cities when you visit italy. I was truly blessed. Vatican city, burano, and other places that i just saw in television or instagram.... I could print my footstep there. Thankyou! I have no problems to exchange 2months part time salary for this priceless experience. Gonna save money again for another trip (and ofcourse for my teeth as well).

Sooo, i think i should give you another paragraph, huh? To my ex-classmate, my backpacker-partner, my pamioet, thanks alot! Thank you for giving me such a great journey, for being a trustworthy person, for being a 24hours funny guy, for taking care of things while i was sleeping in station or trains (too tired after walking the whole day), and the most important, thank you for giving me the laughter.

#i could hardly speak sweetly, but my action shows it

Sabbe satta bhavantu sukkhitata. Saddhz saddhu saddhu

No comments: