Wednesday, June 11, 2014

感恩

Thank you! Aint thinking of updating the blog before till what i found out right in front of my door when i reached home. A familiar long package! I smiled after saw how my address is written down. (Well, it's in English. Soon I know from whom the package is, eventhough no sender's name on it. As always, huh?)

It's not an inportant day to remember. It's simply a rainy wednesday. However, it turns up to be a great wednesday.

It is supposed to be welcoming-summer flowers

Hortensie is the latin name

Well, i got a personalised card in it (aint going to post it for public since it's a catastrophe? ). But am happy because it's just one of a kind. Nobody will get the same. Hehheheh. Okay, you could call me an oldie-style girl or whatsoever. But, i tell ya, flowers are the best gift for women, at least for me. Frankly speaking, as i live my life till the age of 23, he is the first one who started to send me flower. I aint someone who dare to expect high of someone else.That's why simple surprises always make my day.

The more i think, the more grateful i am. Firstly, as i told ya, today is just an ordinary wednesday. Nothing to celebrate. Yet, i received such a package. Then, he's sick today. Still, he managed to stay late up at night giving me the laughter. I aint an easy person to deal with, but his patience is beyond the words to describe. It's not a secret anymore that i am such a cuek-bebek person, so he takes the first step to soften me. He seems to throw away the words "gengsi" and slowly but sure, he's trying to make the wall that has been built inside me down. Yes, that cowardness wall. He could be the most childish person, but a caring one at the same time. That's what in my mind. I am blessed. I am thankful, grateful for every single thing i received.

#what you wrote inside the card, i am thinking the same way pamioet!

Sabbe satta bhavantu sukkhitata. Saddhu saddhu saddhu

No comments: