As usual, i work on weekend. We got a new part timer from bulgaria. She cant neither speak nor understand german at all. Yes, we need to communicate in english. I laughed as soon as i know we need to speak in english. It has been like ages that i havent been speaking english. That's one of the reason why my blog is still alive. At least i could write and dont forget the very basic of this universal language. First time seeing the soon-to-be colleague? She's cute! Smaller than me! Yeahhhh.. I aint the smallest anymore. But the funniest part is, when others colleagues were trying to tease me by telling the newbie, "if she (read: me) does sth bad to you, just beat her! She's a very bad girl, etc etc". After the long sentences, the newbie smiled and told them "i dont speak german". HAAHHAHAHA. Those friends were speechless! Trying to play prank at me, huh? Being unable to repeat those long sentences in english, the ended the conversation by " my name is ....". Okay, so it's my turn to explain everything to her? Moreover in english? Errrrrrr.... Although i kinda mix german n english, but it was a fun 2 hours session with her. But honest to say, the problem is not communicating in english. It is simply because i am bad in teaching! And the chef know it. Lolll. The chef's wife was quite surprised seeing I were explaining things. They usually dont let me to work with the new ones. They said, "you are just too fast to do everything. It will be a little bit difficult for the newbie to learn from the very start". But how? The others cant really teach her (language prob), except the chef's wife. Welcoming a new female friend! Hehehe. Will be fun days if she's really getting to work there. The others will have to learn english and teaching her german.
By the way, another weakness of cl is revealed. 😭 i'll get nervous and my eyes get watery when i get angry at people. Well, i aint a person who will be the first one to declare a war with another. I will be like a dead zombie when i am mad (silent and refuse to answer every single questions were asked to me). It's not the first time though. Have been couple times i ended up crying when i have prob with others. Just like yesterday! It's okay for me to bear the teasing for the first hours, but not the whole day! It's somehow annoying if you use the same and same jokes! It turned out that everyone know i aint in a good mood. The more they cheer me up, the faster tears are going to burst out! Arghhhhhh... Thank to another friend who saying some funny things that make me laugh instead of crying.
Another life lesson i got, people aint honest! Too sad to be true 😥. That's why i hate and refuse to accept the outside world (read : working life and society). To struggle in life, you need to learn to "bluffing" (saying good words of another) although you yourself hate them to the core. My patience seriously hit the limit yesterday! I wanna scream at them "why dont you guys tell the person directly instead of talking behind him?" I witness everything. They once pretend to be good to each other, then starting to curse when the person gone. I even think to better go home instead of hearing those things. But i have no rights to do so. Who will be responsible for my job then?
I could bear to stand and do orders for 12hours, but please, not that kind of conversation. If I could, I would ".. Turn away and slam the door... (Frozen lyrics)
Received an email from the prof-assistant just now! Well, he was really in vacation and couldnt reply me last week. I'll make an app with him and wish me a very good start! #buddhabless
Have a blessed monday everyone!
Sabbe satta bhavantu sukkhitata. Saddhu saddhu saddhu
No comments:
Post a Comment