Friday, October 12, 2012

Life is never flat ~Chitato~

hmmm... what to write? Life is "just so-so" so far. It's not flat, I have actually much to do. But sometimes we can't rush everything to be done at once. sooo, one of my Junior High School friend - Billy - was visiting Berlin. As usual, got to accompany him during his stay here. Besides his relationship, he's still the same! hahaha. still the crazy one, who talks without considering about others. We talked a lot and he told me how cruel the world is. I'm not sure if I am the only one who doesnt realise it or it's because I have good friends and in a good environment, but I simply can't believe we girls should have be extra careful when we are in a relationship. honest to say, I never ever imagine a 'pacaran' couple could do more than 'kissing'. I personally think that it's the limit already. okayyy, it's kinda cute when we watch korean dramas. but NOT in the reality. Don't you think that holding hands or just a small kiss on your forehead are cuuuuuter? hahahahha.. End of story. At the last night before Billy leaving berlin, he asked me to find a guy and have a date faster. lol. "khame khi choi ai lang au la CL".

I dont know what happen to all people around me nowadays. they all ask me to start find a boyfriend. even my mother! lolllll. i did ever say, that i'll open my heart for others slowly, didn't I? I'll tell you guys, I DID NOT do it. hehehehhe. I like to make friends, but I build the big wall so that others can't get in. what so funny is, Lay is having the same problem with me. hahahahahhaha. her mom asked her the same thing!!(maybe because we are not young anymore). what a coincidence, huh?? We just havent met our MEN yet. when they come, the wall will fall by itself. not too worry, our MOMs. =)

and for my sister, what I could say is, JiaYou!! be patient. far away from home is somehow depressing. but, life must go on. after crying out loud, face the reality with a big smile. We'll always be there for you. never burden yourself too much. WE.LOVE.YOU

soooo, Berlin is getting cold day by day. Uni starts on next Monday. New semester is comiinnngggg.. to Rinie Tan, hope your thesis will be a great one! do the best for your last year. =D

my pretty sister =)

super duper cute niece. missing herrrrrr already. she's really smart

catch up with USU-ers

only girls are allowed. ~~~eat.shop.eat.shop~~~


sabbe satta bhavantu sukkhitata. saddhu saddhu saddhu

No comments: