Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I wanna teddy bear

h
Jar of The Hearts... ~Don't come for me, don't come back at all....~

I wanna hugggg. I am thinking to buy a super duper big teddy bear for me. arghhhhhh... actually when i buy the teddy bear, i'll have no space again for my bed. hahaha. it's a single bed with the width of 80cm and length 200cm. the teddy bear's height is 100-140cm. but it's actually not important thing, right? should I buy or not? buy or not? hmmm... maybe for a christmas gift for myself? lollll

140cm teddy. honest to say, I do never think to have or buy a teddy bear when I was a kid. I am not that "girly" type. =p

am not feeling well these days. i am confused what kind of decision should I have to take. grrrrrr.. have a nice week guys =)

sabbe satta bhavantu sukkhitata. saddhu saddhu saddhu

No comments: