hoho.. Has recovered from my illness. yuhuuuu.. What I did today?? Short review; woke up, had my breakfast ( ak bihun ), short chatting with my sister, online then.. chatting with the one who always addresses me "sipit" huh.. suddenly, he asked me why do I cancelled to study abroad. Stunned with his question. Asked and asked who has told him like that, though he refused it in the beginning. hmmm.. no comment
deh. haha.. everything returns after I explained to him. Besides, we agreed to make a long-unrelevant-comment of 1 of our friend fb. Next, went to Thamrin with my sister, without mother's knowledge ( She won't allow us to go ), but she knew it at last.hoho.. sorry Mom.. I bought 3 T-shirt cost 15thousand. Quite cheap,right? I was proud that I could buy some clothes by myself. hehe.. What happened then? 1 new message received.. tit tit.. "Makan misop lo. haha" =p don't text me if no misop for me. haha.. joke.. I don't eat misop for a long time already.. Miss it!
Hehe.. Cl grow up slowly
looo
No comments:
Post a Comment