Thursday, July 2, 2009

DONE !

No more Math, Physics, Chemistry, and Bio... SNMPTN is over. Hope I could be 1 0f the selected-1 5 people. I did my best and hope the best. Thanks for supporting me, guys. haha.. Devil, really thanks for these 2 weeks. Gelato for the return, agree? haha.. Hmm.. Just found his status is 'in a relationship'.. Really a big relief for me. Congratz and hope ur relationship will ever lasting. hmm.. Budi's mission is accomplished today! Cl adores Budijanda Tiojanda. haha.. jia you Bud! Tranformers 2 is great! But surprisingly, suahu slept during this 2 hours.. huahua.. "Min cai hamik hi lai" => a spontaneous-sentence came out as soon as dick n friends were questioning her. haha.. "bayar 20rb cm untuk khun" => nimo said. Today was the last meeting between budi and dick. Found a little bit sadness on Budi's face.. I stared him, and he said "i si w e satu2nya pasangan homo lai o" haha.. Dick, u are lucky to have a pasangan homo like Budi!

The most unforgettable place ho Bud

haha..









Last moment..

No comments: