Saturday, July 18, 2009

AAAAAAAAAA

Really need to get sth to do. No teaching anymore. haixxx.. "It's better for you to stay at home and have a rest", said Mom. gilaaa.. She doesn't know that her qing ai de nu er absolutely could not bear with this kind of nothing-to-do condition. Kitchen and dining room has been cleaned up these 2 days. Listening some songs make me sad contrarily. I clearly know that it isn't me to be such a over-sentimentally girl. Life must go on! Try to be a tough girl,can't I? Hope so. No crying, no tears, no dependence, no advice-asking,... hmmm.. wrong assumptions I think. Crying, tears, depend on someone, ask for advice are common things right? We are supposed to do everything we would like to do. Just scream if you want, just sob if you do need, it will make you better... aihh, anyway, still workless le. zen me ban?

No comments: