Monday, October 28, 2013

Live your life

Hello everyone! How was ur monday? Mine was as gloomy as the weather. =( project deadline is in a week and we atill get lots to do. Well, i am very thankful to get german people as my groupmates. Well, i have been with foreigners for couple times and i had to do most things myself. I wish this semester could go smoothly. Always been praying for that. Anywayyyyyyy, happy that rinie's visa has been granted! She'll go back to syd this week and attending her convocation next month. Wuoh, everyone is going to upload their graduation photos . Too bad that germany doesnt have convocation. People are not wearing those graduation head and costume (at least it happens to TUB. Dont know if any uni celebrate it or not). Sparing some money,huh?

Talking about my part time job, i a working in a pizzeria. I make pizza, fellas! Hahaaha. Colleagues are being so nice to me. Too nice, i would say. Perhaps it could be i am the only girl who works there. Well, they have 2-3others women. But we are not working on the same day. Even though it's a tiring job with lower than the standard salary, i still chose working there. I like to work in a comfortable environment. Yes, i feel comfortable with those people who always treat me like a high school student. Even the boss always greets me in a veryyyyy childish way. Some of the colleagues showed some funny reaction when i told them i am 22 now. Well, christine is slowly growing up now. One of the new monks in 佛光山 has the same thought. She told me i was like 16. Hmmm... should take it as a compliment,  right? Sometime i think i did change . I change to behave more mature (by not talking too much, too loud, too fast). But now, i think i failed.

Well, let me confess sth
I am a girl (though some friends of mine telling me i am not), and yes girls are indeed to be treated like a princess
Being treat as a princess is a bless, but I refuse to behave like a princess though
I want my proper life

I believe in people easily, and yes I keep in mind that I'll meet good people
Having lots friends would be the best lucky things, but i hate that people lie
I hardly believe once i am being cheated

I spend some money on people, and yes they need our help
Could have those opportunities to see happy faces is a bliss, but i am not a SUPERWOMAN
I tell ya, I AM NOT.

I am simply the youngest daughter,  a thick-headed granddaughter, a never grown-up sister, a naughty aunty, a good and bad friend, and wanna-have-an-ordinary-life girl.
Therefore i wish i could give a happiness to my parents for the rest of their life, i could grant what my only grandmom asks me to do (eating meat. Hahhha), i could be a broken radio till my sisters fall asleep, i could make my only one niece grows well, i could laugh, argue, eat, play with my friends till no expire date, and last but not least... i wish i could find a job and doing what i like, meet a good man, in  a relationship, and so on so on.

Hahahaahaha. Wrote too much today! But that's what i feel recently. Have a good rest. Night berlin!

#Thankyou for the people You send me

Sabbe satta bhavantu sukkhitata. Saddhu saddhu saddhu

No comments: