well, as ALWAYS!! me feeling so homesick while studying for exam. me missing my hometown so much. me misiing the people there. less than 3 weeks before the finals attack. starting feeling nervous. I guess everyone does feel the same whenever exams come, right?? wish me tons of luck and let me do my very best. I need to CONCENTRATE!! well, having so much thoughts recently, yes, I mean too much. I am thinking ways to do good stuffs, to make people happy, to share happiness, to share what I have, etc. etc. Now I know why I was being so depressed lately. It's the syndromes of loneliness. haha. a friend of mine has experienced it and he told me that my case is the same as his'. well, lonely?? I think from the very start I arrive Berlin till now, not much has changed. yet, I dont know why that 'loneliness' could come. haha. I guess everyone needs to find another 'someone', huh?? lollll... accidentally Sandoko was writing about life partner on his blog as well. hahahaahha. it would be the trending topic soon. huh? well, back to those thoughts, I currently am busying : surveying, editing, clicking, clicking, clicking. hahahaha. Now I know, 'feel happy when someone is happy'. Hope everything will goes well. Gotta back to uni's stuffs and Jiayouuuuuuu. You know what, everytime when I am studying, lots of attractions appear =.=" Suddenly, I feel like to make plans to visit orphanages, folks home, doing some charity, learning photography and doing some photoshop of my family, etc. etc. I was like, seriouslyyyyyy???? I really need to soak my head deep in cold water. hahahahah. okie dokie, priorities go first! Back to papers. Btw, will update less due to exams. Have great days friends!
#myfinalexamswillbeblessed #fingerscrossed
sabbe satta bhavantu sukkhitata. saddhu saddhu saddhu
No comments:
Post a Comment