Friday, June 7, 2013

Frühsommer ist da!

Summer starts! hello sunny days. the weather gets better and better. it's 14 in the morning anr raised by 23 in the afternoon. not too cold, yet not too hot. well, after few days of raining nonstop, flooding happened in some parts of europe. germany is in the list as well. fortunately, berlin is safe. over 10m high flood, the worst disaster germany must deal with since 1501. Houses run out of clean water, groceries, no electricity is available. Volunteers come and get the citizens to be evacuated. Let's pray that everything will get better soon.

Hmmm... I hate to say this, but I lost my ways. I get lost! humpphhhh.... feeling like something is not right there, but dont know what exactly that something is. It's not the syndroms of growing up again right?????? I am a grown up! well, I hope I am getting better SOON. high spirit CL, high spirit!!!! I need to start preparing for upcoming final exams in mid july. yes, I need. No, I must!!! sorry, I simply need to cheer myself up by writing. =)


Have a great weekend everyone. Cheers =D. anyway, congratulation to Rinie for the upcoming Graduation! say goodbye to student's life, huh??

sabbe satta bhavantu sukkhitata. saddhu saddhu saddhu

No comments: