Friday, April 5, 2013

Spring

Now I realised why western do like summer so much. I myself miss the weather in Medan. okay, it's like above 30deg. But seriously I need sunshine. I remember that it was -2 degree in mid November and winter came. It's 5April now and  it's snowing outside. having almost 5months winter would not be expected. People in my hometown are complaining about the heat, while people in Europe, America complaining about the endless winter. I wish I have a Doraemon's "go-to-wherever-door".  I was watching cartoons recently. Doraemon, Cinderella, Tarzan(again), etc... feeling like I am a child who doesnt need to think so much. feeling secure inside...

Okay. did my last (like finally???) exam of sem3 yesterday. Big thanks to Rowanto who taught me Informatics patiently. haha. He was the one behind the scene that make me pass my test last semester. I hope I could pass for this semester too. ThankYou =). yeaahhhh, welcoming new semester on Monday.

hmmmm... what should I tell you guys more?? I feel like updating my blog, but I don't really have sth to tell. well, lots happen. but I think a "woman" (am I?) need to have some secrets. People said, "A Secret makes woman a woman". Have a nice weekend guys =)

#being told that I am pretty despite getting depressed of gaining weight is obviously "something" =)

sabbe satta bhavantu sukkhitata. saddhu saddhu saddhu

No comments: