Thursday, August 14, 2014

Happy 23rd!

祝我生日快乐🎂!今天我特别开心😊. It's not a birthday with a big and pretty cake. It's not a birthday with lots of good food. It's also not a birthday with the crowd. It's simply a birthday with (hopefully) smiley delivery on people's face. The plan is actually to call the seniors in berlin (ya know i couldnt struggle till now without their help) and have a meal in chinese restaurant. But i changed my mind. I thought, why not make a better use instead of chinese food? ( to some seniors who read this, i do aplogise. But yeah, it means you all have participated on my birthday mission today. Thanks alot dearest seniors!)

So the mission starts. I woke up early,  went to buy some sweets, sticking some notes on it, saying "einen glücklichen Tag" or "einen schönen Donnerstag" (i did it in the station, didnt care what others think when they saw it), and deliver the sweets in the post boxes near my dorm (mostly elderly live there). What made my day is, I went to a bakery, asking the backer which one is recommended and which one he like to eat the most. He recommended a chicken pizza, i paid, he made it warm and i said "guten Appetit! Das ist für Sie". His reaction was just priceless and i left with smiley on my face 😊. First misssion done. Time to take breakfasstttt.

Do you see how happy I am in the early morning? Anyway it's the sunshine, not filtering or editing.

The second one is, delivering sweets, bread, and fruits to 2 different places, which giving food to homeless people. Even though berlin is well known of its strong economy, there are lots of homeless people queueing for food. To conclude, it's a lonely birthday with the happiest birthday girl. ThankYou for everything given to me. #iamablessed23

I do delivery. Not letters, but smiley.

Sabbe satta bhavantu sukkhitata. Saddhu saddhu saddhu

No comments: