Friday, September 27, 2013

H.O.M.E.T.O.W.N

Helllooooooo everyone.. well, i know i dont write for quite a long time. I am like,  someone who doesnt matter if there is no inet connection when i am in my hometown. So, blogging is being left behind. Hehehehe. But.... to be honest, I am doing fine here. I am super happy to be with my family, meeting with old friends. Oopss... that' s why i forget blgging! Hahahaaha. I do blogging when I am sad (mostly). Hehehee.

Well, I am writing my internship report now. Mom keeps telling me to finish every task soon since I am going back within 10 days. I dont know what has happened to me this morning. Actually I am not a child who will easily get annoyed by my mom. Every single time when my mom keeps telling me the same thing over and over again, i remind myself by telling "当我老了“ (it's a poster whivh telling you the feeling of an old person). My sisters and I change our ways of talking. We talk not as a family actually. We talk as friends, with mom as well! However, we still appreciate each other. I try not to yell at the olders or being a bad tempered daughter. But i failed this morning. I talked with a high tone. I felt bad. I was a bad daughter. As soon as my mother went to market, I was crying. Regret that i cant control myself. ='( I am truly sorry, mom. I will finish my report today! Eventhough i need to stay awake till the late night. 女儿对不起您

The time i spent here flies! It has been 2months. Preparing myself for the last year of my study. Hopefully everthing goes well. Buddha bless us. Anyway I'll write next time. Report report report. Have a nice day friends!

Sabbe satta bhavantu sukhitatta. Saddhu saddhu saddhu

No comments: