Wednesday, January 25, 2012

She and I

to be honest, i always think people wont change too much, i meant people do change, but i never think they will change. hahahhaa. complicated, huh? shortly, i always think people i knew will stay the same. but in reality, it is unfortunately not like that.

i have just realised,

she is getting older..
she gets her wrinkles slowly...
she is smaller in size day by day...
she gets tired faster than usual...



on the other side,

I am getting smaller (read:more childish)..
I have a good skin as the other teenages'..
I am taller day by day..
I am at my most productive age..


and I am always,

talking with high spirit and so fast..
story-telling her till she is going to die from boredom..
asking for her advice most of the time..
telling her I wanna be at home..

but, I never know that actually,

she need to be told slowly so that she could understand..
she needn't to be told, because she knows every single thing about me..
she wants me to take every decision by myself..
she wants me the most!!


sabbe satta bhavantu sukkhitata. saddhu saddhu saddhu

No comments: