ja. i am childish. i am not mature enough. i am such a crying baby. how bad i am, i do admit it. i was bulsh*ting that i will be mature, wont cry often in the future. but i cant help with it. i miss you to the max, mom. yes, as a child, i did have a big dream. i dare to have a big dream few years ago. but now? i am broken into pieces inside. right, people cant see it form outside. possibly they even think i do really fine. i really need someone beside me. the one who wont sue me or curse me because of my childishness, but the one could hear me the whole night, the one i could lean on. the time difference makes me hard to call my mom. when i am home, it's midnight there. MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *could you hear me? do you miss me like i do now?
i am so thankful for every single good thing that happens to me now. fortunately i got groupmates who are really helpful. they are such a genius. i am thankful everytime someone talk to me, ask my name, and we become friends. i learn to cherish everything that has been given to me. every-single-thing. Thank you so much , GOD
I.am.the.one.who.likes.to.cry.I.am.such.a.childish.girl.who.misses.her.mom.because.of.no.reason.I.am.the.one.whom.everyone.will.hate.because.of.my.attitude.But.I.am.who.I.am.
Tears.is.my.best.friend.ever.Because.it.will.always.be.there.whenever.i.am.sad.and.lonesome.
sabbe satta bhavantu sukkhitata. saddhu saddhu saddhu
No comments:
Post a Comment