Saturday, June 13, 2009

Youtube Day

'haixx...' often said this word. I didn't have a walk today as my foot got swollen. my sister n mom went to tai chung ( one of the cities in taiwan ), while I spent my time through browsing 'www.youtube.com' watching BBF. Got bored at once but cheered up again by nasi padang. they bought it home and laughed when they saw me eating fast. my sis said, "membat khua hui2 ciak ane tua chui sejak kau taiwan" => never see me eat a lot since my arrival to taiwan.
we are approaching to taipei tomorrow early in the morning. I'm not sure my foot could bear it. 'Foot, get well soon ooo.. I'll try not to be a 'lasak' girl for these few days until you recover.'
Mmm. about school, really eager to know my result. what will my rank be?

No comments: