Wednesday, April 1, 2009



Congratulations


to :


- Michi

- Gilbert
- Bernard

- Iriani

- Ina

- Johan

for their succeed of NTU-entrance exam. Wish all of u could get the full-scholarship. Jia You!!




Check it out!!





Pak Hutabarat lagi bersihin karat pegangan pake kertas pasir!!!


Sungguh BP yg pengertian











See it carefully!!
Our cleaning service man do his job carefully!!
Appreciate them ok!
Mmm.. Today is April Fool..
I have almost been fooled by my friends..
1st, Verra, XI-IA-01 student, came to my class and told me that Ms. Tan Tjin Tjin called me to meet her.. I got confused for seconds and I realised it at last. Haha.. CL pinter yaaa
Next, Dicky told me that one guy will 'tembak' me to be his girlfriend when school has finished. I know that the guy won't dare to do such things. haha.. he really know when is the right time. Since he can't earn money by himself, y.... Another word, missions are imcomplished for them.
haha

No comments: