Sunday, October 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Friends!!!

Well.....

Firstly, let us say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" to:
Paulina Tandiono, Kevin Siswandi, Dixon, Jaslyn Pratiwi, Silvia Khosasi, Andrew Darwitan, Johan, Gilbert Handoco
" Wish u all the best"

:'( let's fight for tomorrow on.. All activities will go s usual
What I have done during my holiday?
- Being a good daughter.. haha
done a lot of houseworks! starting from cleaning the kitchen, dining room, living room,
tidying refrigerator
I have just realized that doing houseworks is such a fun job!!! U must try it guys!
U will gain satisfaction which cant be deescribed when you saw the results. Believe it or not! ^^
It's kind of sport too. You need a lot of calories to do houseworks. Make u healthier!
- Next, have a hair-cut! Hehe.. New style..
A story came out when i was having my hair-cut. I asked the hairdresser to cut my hair about
15 cm. She nodded. On the process, she asked me, " Is it enough? ". I said no. No longer, she
asked me again, " till here, is it enough?". I said no for the second times. She's questioning me
continuously... "Do you really want that short?" I said yes. "are you in broken-heart
condition?" I said no. Then, she admitted that she felt unwilling to cut my hair. haha... Is it a
job of hairdresser? But, when i have finished it, the hairdresser keep on smiling. Seems that
she likes my new hair style ( or maybe she satisfied with her job ) ^^ Thanks..
Conversation in Hokkien :
H ( Hairdresser ) : ai potong ampe mana, dek?
CL : mo potong 15 cm, kira"1 jengkal
( H menganggukkan kepala )
Ketika proses pengguntian rambut....
H : ampe sini cukup? ( sambil menunjukkan rambut yg dipotong ampe bahu )
CL : gak, lbh pendek lagi
H potong lagi...
H : ampe sini? cukup?
CL : gak
H : gak sayang a dek ma rambutnya? potong itu pendek?
CL : gak. hehe..
H : lg sek lien a?(sek lien=patah hati)
CL : gak. haha..
Setelah proses pengguntian rambut selesai....
Assistant : Model rambut gini lbh cocok utk adek. lbh keliatan ank SMA
( Whatz???? What did she mean by suitable for senior high school student?? Before I came
there, what am I?? huhu...) But I responded her by smiling.
So, guys! You have to be bravier to have a new hair style. haha.. Even though the hairdresser
didnt agree to cut my hair too short, but she's satisfied at the end. ^^ ( not only to have a new
style of hair-cut, but also bravier to have new things in your life!! )
- O yeah... I went to Belawan to have my lunch yesterday..
When I arrived home, I had a stomachache suddenly... Till now, I dont know how many times I
went to the toilet already... Something wrong with the food I ate yesterday..
- I am going to pantai Cermin at 1 o'clock today...
Hope that there's no 'something wrong' with the food there.... Crabs, I am coming to eat you..
Wait for me.. ^^

No comments: