Sunday, September 28, 2008

Quite tiring Day

28 September 2008 22.30

huhu...

very confused how to start my 1st blog

well, what i have done today?

a lot of activities...

i woke up earlier, about 6.30 ( actually i get up at 8 o'clock on Sunday ^^), preparing myself, and started to learn driving. My destiny is Cemara Asri. Quite a long journey. I find a lot of obstacles along my way ( traffic jam, met such annoying public transportation-sudako,not sadako-,etc). I had my breakfast( ak bihun ) at cemara, went to a temple, praying for everyone in this world n others.

Then, next place i were going to is Angsapura-a place where i am usually practising dancing-, one of my friends asked about my condition ( i was hit by her ACCIDENTALLY, region near my eyes has been swollen-now i am like a panda, so cute ^^) , I say ' I am fine'( even though it's still hurt till now, but it will be memory between both of us )
Next, we were going to fit our dancing suits.

I rushed to have my private lesson. I was stunned when I know that my teacher ( Jimmy laose ) is a cat-lover. I saw him put some dry food on a plate. I asked him what's that? I learnt that it's cat food. He don't have a pet actually, he feels pity to those 'street-cats'. Could I be like him?
Hope so..

Finally, I arrived home at 5 o'clock. quitw hungry guys! I hadn't taken my lunch. After took a bath, I started to think what I am going to eat. Through a lot of considerations, I decide to buy pecel lele mas Ihsan ( one of my 'kuai ku' friends suggested taht menu. thanks anyway ^^)

I ended my day by having some chit chat with my siblings.thanks for everything God...

ooo......The most important thing is Mom is back tonight! I got a lot of souvenirs AND I needn't to buy and eat fast food anymore. Miss Mom's cook.. Love U, Mom ^^

No comments: